Lawn Care Services
Our turf managers have strong horticulture backgrounds and college degrees. This experience enables them to offer landscape tips and advice, as well as maintenance suggestions. The same turf manager will visit your property for every application and make suggestions that benefit your lawn - pretty soon, you'll feel like a lawn expert yourself.
Our Fescue Grass/Kentucky Bluegrass Lawn Care Program
- Early Spring Application: Greens lawn up and helps prevent annual grassy weeds like crabgrass and foxtail. Broadleaf weed control is applied once weather is warm enough.
- Late Spring Application: Helps control annual grassy weeds like crabgrass and foxtail and keeps lawn green and healthy. We also control dandelions, clover and other broadleaf weeds as needed.
- Summer Application: Sustains spring color through the summer. We also spot treat broadleaf weeds and nutsedge as needed.
- Summer Weed Control: Spot treatment of broadleaf weeds and nutsedge as needed.
- Grub Control: Prevents grubs all season long.
- Fall Lawn Care Application: Our fall lawn care services rebuilds turf after summer stress. Broadleaf weed control used as needed.
- Winterizer: Our winter lawn care services build a large food reserve for spring and early summer. This lawn treatment will ensure earlier spring green-up, better-than-normal color, better rooting and tillering.
Additional Lawn Maintenance Services
- Winter Lime: Raises the soil's pH and aids in thatch decomposition.
- April Mow Reducer: Decreases mowing needs for four to five weeks and eliminates the need for bagging by turning top growth into root growth. Also, provides a darker green lawn.
- Power Core Aeration: Helps loosen clay soils, controls thatch build-up, and promotes rooting for the best lawns.
- Disease Control Program: Reduces damage to lawns from disease.
- Seeding: Spot seeding to complete renovation with a range of available seeding options with premium seed varieties.
- Bug Barrier: Protects against ants, millipedes, centipedes, cockroaches, and a variety of crickets and spiders that may invade your home.
- Flea/Tick Control: Stop fleas in their tracks with Ryan Lawn & Tree's flea and tick control.