Tree And Shrub Care
Pruning and Tree Cutting ServicesWith more than 25 ISA Certified Arborists on staff at Ryan Lawn & Tree.(See Full List) you can rest assured that your trees will be pruned the right way the first time. We follow the latest tree trimming techniques and best practices in the industry, and we will never suggest pruning that will harm your trees or shrubs. Contact us today to learn more about how we stand out among tree service companies.
Our Pruning Services
- Large Tree Pruning & Tree Removal: We can remove weak, dead or low limbs, enhance shape and limb structure, thin rubbing and crossing branches. Pruning for structure is especially important on new or young trees.
- Stump Removal: Whether you have an apple tree, crabapple tree, oak, maple or other tree, we will grind out the stump left behind from tree and shrub removals. We'll send out a certified arborist to perform the job, and our stump grinding will leave the stump 10 to 12 inches deep.
- Shrub Pruning: We can prune your shrubs to maintain size or shape, promote flowering, or minimize disease occurance. In addition, we can create an annual pruning program that will allow our RYAN Pros to prune each of your shrubs at the optimal time of year based on blooming and growth cycles.
- RYAN's Country Mulch: Our country mulch is a cost-effective mulch that is a byproduct of our pruning department's operations. It is a nice uniform chip and can be used in many different areas around your landscape. Call for more details.
Please call for insurance information.
Disease and Insect ControlOur experts know your trees and their species-specific problems. Our professional tree service programs will keep your plants healthy all year long. We are honest and will tell you when a plant is not worth saving. Sometimes treatment is throwing money away.
Our Local Tree Disease and Insect Control Offerings
- Ash: Emerald Ash Borer has reached the Midwest. We offer preventative treatments that promise to save your Ash tree from this pesky borer.
- Crabapples and Hawthorns: With our fruit tree care services, we can keep leaves green and healthy all year long and prevent crabapple tree diseases. No more raking leaves in August! 3 applications per season
- Pine: Brown needles on pines are usually not normal. We can keep your evergreens healthy and thriving. 2-3 applications per season
- Oak: Pale, yellow leaves and early leaf drop are the result of a nutrient deficiency. We can restore iron to your tree to restore its health.
- All Trees: