To Our RYAN Family,
While we feel blessed to be able to continue offering our services to you, we understand that it’s not “business as usual” for many of you. The physical well-being of our customers and employees is our top priority and our thoughts and prayers are with you as we all adjust to a new normal. We’re a faith-based company and how do you get through a thing like this without a little bit of faith?
While things may seem uncertain, we remain committed to ensuring you are kept up to date on developments affecting your Ryan Lawn & Tree services. I hope this page will help answer any questions and alleviate any concerns you may have. We will update this page with any changes and to answer any further questions you may have.
Blessings to you and your family,
Larry Ryan, Ryan Lawn & Tree President
Will I still receive my scheduled RYAN service?
We are thankful that lawn, landscape, and pest control services are classified as essential businesses and therefore we are able and ready to continue to serve you and the needs of your property.
How can I contact my Ryan Lawn & Tree provider?
You can reach our customer service teams via your online RYAN account, through our online contact form or at their new home workstations at the location numbers below. Your RYAN Pro is also available on his/her cellphone if you have any questions.
- Kansas City, Missouri, Area —
- Springfield, Missouri, Area —
- St. Louis, Missouri, Area —
- Tulsa, Oklahoma, Area —
- Wichita, Kansas, Area —
What are you doing to protect my home and family?
- We are following all state, federal and local guidelines.
- We are also taking an added precaution to email or mail invoices and proposals rather than hang them at your door, which was our normal practice.
- Our RYAN Pros work outdoors and are carefully following all social distancing rules that are in place on and off the job. While we are following the CDC guidelines and limiting face to face meetings, we invite you to call or text your RYAN Pro on his/her cellphone with any questions.
What are you doing to protect your employees?
- Our customer service and business team members are now answering your calls from the safety of their homes.
- We have split up our crews and we are allowing only one person per vehicle.
Are there any special considerations regarding my service I should know about?
If you have an irrigation system and the water turn on/off is in the basement, we are not able to enter your home. We will follow up regarding alternate arrangements soon.
Thank you for your business and your friendship!
Amid these challenging times, there’s something very comforting about nature and something reassuring about beautiful parks and green spaces. At RYAN, we’re more committed than ever to providing you with a beautiful, relaxing oasis at your home.
All of the employee-owners at Ryan Lawn & Tree thank you for your business and your understanding. We feel blessed to have the opportunity to continue serving you. Together we will make both today and tomorrow beautiful.