Lawn Care Services
One size fits all? Other lawn care companies may think so.
Not Ryan Lawn & Tree. We give your lawn what it needs – not less, not more.
The result? You get a Ryan Signature lawn that stands out all year.
Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control
Depending on your location, your Ryan Lawn Care Professional will recommend between 5 and 7 treatments for your lawn:
- Early Spring Pre-Emergent
- Prevents annual grassy weeds like crabgrass and foxtail. We will also spot treat broadleaf weeds.
- Late Spring Fertilizer
- This liquid application controls annual grassy weeds with a herbicide for broadleaf weed control.
- Summer Fertilizer
- The purpose of this application is to feed the turf through the heat of the summer. Weed control for Nutsedge and annual grassy weeds is also sprayed. This application is typically applied with the Grub Control application.
- Grub Control Application
- This will prevent damage from white grubs and billbug larvae, plus control summer weeds. This is typically applied with the Summer Fertilizer.
- Summer Weed Control
- Another round of weed control will carry the lawn through the remainder of summer.
- Early Fall Fertilizer
- Sustains growth while also rebuilding turf after the summer stress. Includes broadleaf weed control as needed.
- Winterizer Application
- This application will help your lawn develop a large food reserve for the winter. For cool-season lawns, this will also help with early-spring green-up.
Disease & Pest Control
Your Ryan Lawn Care Professional will also inspect your lawn for evidence of diseases and pests, and will advise you on both preventative and curative steps you can take, to keep your lawn disease and pest-free.
- Mosquito Guard
- Our Mosquito Guard program lets you stay ahead of the mosquitoes – eliminating them before they get a foothold in your yard. Learn more.
- Brown Patch
- Brown patch is a lawn disease common in most turfgrasses. It can, as the name implies, create large brown patches on your lawn due to the turf being badly damaged or killed. Your Ryan Lawn Care Professional will recommend 2-3 applications of our Brown patch preventive product, if your lawn is susceptible to this disease.
- Ryan’s Grub Control program provides both a curative product (that gets rid of existing grubs) as well as a preventative product (the keeps grubs from forming in the first place and extends over a longer period of time).
- Fleas and Ticks
- Ryan’s Flea & Tick Control treatments include laying down a granular product that is applied 4 times per year. The product is 100% safe for all people and pets, and it is effective in killing fleas and ticks for up to 6 weeks.
- Pythium Blight
- Pythium is a parasitic fungi that, if left untreated, attacks and kills large patches of your lawn. Your Ryan Lawn Care Professional will recommend a special application to your lawn if it is susceptible to Pythium blight.
Occasionally we recommend a soil test be done before any lawn applications are applied. This test will indicate your soil’s current pH and nutrient content, which will help determine the proper fertilization program needed to correct any nutrient deficiencies in your lawn.