Sprinkler & Irrigation Systems
Having a landscape that is healthy and lush typically involves providing regular watering of your lawn and surrounding plants, especially in areas where precipitation amounts are not steady.
Sprinkler & Irrigation Systems
The Sprinkler & Irrigation professionals at Ryan Lawn & Tree offer 3 services to keep your landscaping well-watered and healthy:
- Irrigation Installation
- Irrigation Maintenance & Repair
- Remodeling & Upgrading Your Existing Irrigation System
Your Ryan professionals will install your new irrigation system to include the following:
- to maximize efficiency, your lawn is broken down into different watering zones
- while minimizing damage to your lawn, pipe is run out of the main water line of your house, extending to each zone
- zones are designed to operate at optimal pressure and flow rate, to improve the performance of your system and ensure it will work great for years to come
- our designs incorporate head-to-head spacing so there is proper distribution of water, providing optimal coverage to every inch of your lawn
- we also incorporate rain sensors into your system, so that your landscape only gets the water it needs when it needs it
- a control box goes into your garage, giving you control over your system – it can even be controlled through your smart phone from any location!
Sprinkler Maintenance & Repair
We provide maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of existing irrigation systems, regardless of the brand or age of your existing system. When examining your current system we will check for:
- standard spring maintenance includes manually cycling through all your system zones to ensure that all zones are pressuring properly
- we also check and adjust heads to ensure proper operation
- we check for leaks, coverage issues and ways to make your system more efficient
- finally, we can winterize your system to ensure no damage occurs from freezing water during the winter months
Your Ryan Pro will then discuss any repairs and the associated costs, scheduling a follow-up visit if necessary to complete the work.
After this, we will inspect your system as frequently or as infrequently as you like – to make your system all you need it to be.
Download Our FREE E-Book to Learn Even More!
Remodeling & Upgrading Your Existing Irrigation Systems
Your Ryan Pro can turn your water-wasting irrigation system into a money saver in many ways, including:
- Adding Pressure Regulated Heads – homeowners can save one gallon of water per minute by upgrading to pressure regulated heads – meaning a 30% reduction in water bills
- Installing a Wi-Fi Smart Controller – to automatically adjust your watering to your local weather conditions
- Adding a Rain Sensor – to override your program settings by shutting off during periods of rainfall
- Adding & Adjusting Head Spacing – this allows for even and thorough watering coverage without wasting water – saving between 10-30% of water usage
- Installing additional Pipe and Heads to Improve Coverage – this may be the best solution for a poorly-designed system that is not delivering water to the areas you need.