- ISA Board Certified Master Arborist #MW3860-B
- ASCA Registered Consulting Arborist #522
Tree Consulting by RYAN
Trees are a tremendous asset to your property — but they can also be a liability. Our tree consulting certified arborist is a valuable resource who can help mitigate risk with tree assessments, document value with tree appraisals, answer questions about the trees on your property or a property you are looking to purchase, and so much more.
- Tree Risk Assessment
- Tree Inventories
- Construction Management Plans
- Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Tree Appraisals
- Homeowner Education
- HOA Tree Management Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
Kansas City Tree Service
- What is a consulting certified arborist?Consulting certified arborists are tree experts — diagnosing tree disorders, advising on tree management resources, and generally advocating for the health and well-being of all trees. Whether providing testimony for litigation or protecting trees from construction improvements, consulting arborists are the go-to resource for all things trees.
- What does an arborist do?An arborist preserves, plants, protects, and generally manages trees, shrubs, and other woody perennial woody plants. Arborists study and care for trees, with expert knowledge in pruning, disease, and decay.
- How do you become a certified arborist?Certified arborists have additional training and experience that set themselves apart from other tree consultants. Most have earned a degree in the field of arboriculture, horticulture, landscape architecture, or forestry from a regionally accredited educational institute. Organizations such as the ISA provide rigorous training and guidelines for certification that include one to three years of experience, depending on formal education level, and adherence to a strict code of ethics.
- How much does an arborist cost?Fees for hiring an arborist vary widely depending on the situation. Each project is evaluated individually and a cost estimate is agreed upon before any work begins. Arborists may be hired for simple pruning or trimming, for removing an enormous tree, or for consulting on the risk of a dying or dead tree — all of which would take a different amount of time, effort and equipment.
- What’s the most common tree consulting service?The most common tree consulting service utilized by Ryan Lawn & Tree customers is the tree risk assessment. When this service is requested, Matt Evans will consult with the client to evaluate a single tree or an area of trees to determine if there are any dangers or risk factors that have the potential to cause harm.
So, Why RYAN?
Customers Trust RYAN. Rated 4.7/5 out of 500+ customer reviews.
If your not satisfied, we’re not satisfied.
RYAN associates are owners — the pride of ownership shines through in the service and results you receive.
Give Ryan Lawn & Tree a call at 913-381-1505 or schedule a free Kansas City lawn care quote online! We will leave you with a RYAN Signature Lawn that will stand out all year.
Serving Kansas City and Surrounding Areas Since 1987!
Our Ryan Lawn & Tree branch location in Merriam, KS allows us to better serve our neighbors throughout the KC metro area, including those in Jackson County, Wyandotte County & Johnson County, KS