Best Family-Friendly Activities in St. Louis This Summer
The summer season is fast approaching us here in the Midwest. Many kids are already out of school and many families are looking for family-friendly things to do in St. Louis. That’s why our team at Ryan Lawn & Tree is providing you with a list of our favorite St. Louis activities the whole family can enjoy together!
Best Things to do in St. Louis this Summer
You don’t want to waste your all-important time with family these upcoming months. So here are six of the best summer activities for family fun in St. Louis:
- Citygarden: This locale describes itself as an “urban oasis in downtown St. Louis.” The area features interactive art in the form of sculptures, mobiles, and other fun creations that creative types are sure to love. Visitors will also enjoy the magnificent gardens that flow through space, adding a lush flavor to the location.
- St. Louis Zoo: Spend the day at the zoo with your family and learn about the amazing animals they have there. Kids will enjoy seeing alligators, elephants, polar bears, and a wide variety of other species that inhabit our world. Be sure to take plenty of pictures to share with others as you document your summer adventures.
- The Missouri History Museum: The state of Missouri has an incredibly rich history, and the Missouri History Museum is dedicated to introducing the public to its legacy. Your family will about the state’s founding and experience a number of exciting exhibits, including “The 1904 World’s Fair,” “History Clubhouse,” and “Seeking St. Louis.” And best of all, it’s free!
- The Gateway Arch: Of all the things to do in St. Louis this summer, you’ll not want to skip out on visiting the prestigious Gateway Arch. This monumental structure represents the ever-expanding imagination of America, and families will be able to enjoy the breathtaking views, fun events, riverboat and tram rides, and a number of other attractions.
- The Magic House: Experiencing the fantastical Magic House is one of the best summer activities for kids in St. Louis. This fascinating children’s museum takes young people on a wild journey through interactive exhibits that foster learning and curiosity.
- World Bird Sanctuary:If you’re the animal-loving type, you will undoubtedly enjoy your time at the World Bird Sanctuary. This organization was founded as a sanctuary for birds who wouldn’t be able to survive on their own in the wild. You’ll get to learn about the animals’ habitat and see how you can take part in the preservation of endangered bird species.
What fun St. Louis activity did we miss? Leave a comment below with your top family-friendly St. Louis hot spot.
Ryan Lawn & Tree Proudly Serves St. Louis and Surrounding Areas
At Ryan Lawn & Tree, we love all the events going on in the St. Louis area! We and our families are big supporters of St. Louis area businesses and organizations. We also love doing what we do – and that is to provide awesome lawn, tree, and shrub care services to the St. Louis area, including:
And to help you be able to comfortably enjoy your beautiful green space, Ryan Lawn & Tree also offers these services:
We’ll see you at some great family-friendly activities in the St. Louis area this summer!